Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Oh There's Lots More to Come...


The plan for yesterday, obviously, was to do an "suicide" on my mouth - getting everything done at once.

Well... that didn't happen.

You know the molar I broke last Friday?  Well come to find out, that molar has been in bad shape for a while. As a matter of fact, it's been broke for quite some time and I just never noticed it enough until that MUCH larger piece broke off.

After the first X-Ray to determine how we'd fix the top and bottom molar, my dentist discovered a horrible tragedy:

I need another root canal.

Fuck, can you be serious? Just when I thought I was done with Phase I (teeth), it has turned to Phase 1A and 1B. Phase II is Wisdom Teeth, and I am totally farther from that than I thought I was.

So this means I will have had 2 root canals in less than one month... one on the right lower, the other on the left lower. So here's the new plan:

Tuesday, March 9th at 12:45pm: Root Canal on lower right molar.

...antibiotics for a week...

Thursday, March 18th at 11:00am-4:00pm: Finishing Phase 1:
a: Permanent Crown on bottom left Root Canal.
b. Permanent Crown on bottom right Root Canal.
c. Filling on #14.
d. Permanent Cap on #15.
e. Filling on #26.

But I didn't leave there empty-handed: I got my teeth fully cleaned, whitened, and a fluoride treatment. It was quite nice to finally go to the dentist and get pampered instead of having major work done.

Oh well... we'll see... and I'll keep everyone posted! 

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Modern Home Designs