Friday, March 12, 2010

"I Cannot Text You with a Drink in my Hand, eh"

If you haven't talked to me in the past few months, you are totally unaware of my obsession with ANYTHING Lady Gaga. I think she's beautiful, intriguing, fascinating, entertaining, and just an all-around amazing individual that I would probably give my left arm to have lunch with. 


I am a full fledged "Little Monster", meaning I practically follow anything she says or does religiously. So, when I heard that she was endorsing designer condoms by Jeremy Scott in association with Opening Cermony, I was stoked.

Where can I get my hands on these condoms? Anything she endorses is like glitter to me!!


Well, I can't. Unless... I go to the Opening Ceremony website!!! So keep that in mind... next time you buy condoms, that is.


BREAKING NEWS: Last night, Lady Gaga released the full version of her "Telephone" video which stars Lady Gaga and Beyonce with a cameo appearance from Tyrese Gibson. It's amazing, just like every other video she's released so far.


This video continues the story from the "Paparazzi" video which left off with Lady Gaga being put in jail for poisoning her boyfriend. "Telephone" continues the story with her awesome outfit selections, a kick-ass fight scene, those amazing Gaga moves I love so much...


...and practice my mastery of them by dancing to any Lady Gaga song I hear at any given moment throughout the day...


... and the best part about it: It's fascinating to watch. The whole video shown below spans about 10 minutes, but I can safely guarantee it's been the best 10 minutes of my Friday so far. 


But don't take my word for it: Click HERE to view the entire video on the Official Lady Gaga website.


And just in case the above link doesn't work for you, copy and paste this into a new browser window:


http://www.ladygaga.com/telephone/#


AND AND AND!!! I will have this: The Official Lady Gaga "Telephone" Ladies T-Shirt.



0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Modern Home Designs