Thursday, March 18, 2010

I LOVE MY MOM!!

So I haven't seen my mom since she came to visit me in Charleston a few months ago. We had a blast, and I know she had a great time because it was...

a. not only her first trip to Charleston, but
b. she got to drive her brand new truck the whole way here!

I've been going through a lot of personal things lately and it's made me think about home a lot more than I normally do. So of course, I was totally bummed when I realized that it was St. Patrick's day, and I was stuck here in Charleston instead of being at Bamboo Willie's on Pensacola Beach for the Annual "Green Bikini" contest.

But, thanks to my wonderful friends Shelly and her daughter Danielle, I got to see THESE!!!:




Look at that beautiful woman!! And she doesn't like taking pictures (for the record)

<3 you mom! :)


0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Modern Home Designs